Developing a scenario responding to all standards of western film productions in a partnership with Islam scientists of Uzbekistan, specialized on Imam al-Bukhari. In order to avoid any potential disputes after film has been released, it will be rigorously researched and matched all the religious sensitivities and maximum resembles Imam’s life. It is planned that script will be written by an experienced and well-known script writer to maintain the high standards and reviewed by the high profile film professionals.
Casting and inviting the actors among the number of world-wide famous professionals from film industry-hubs (Hollywood/Bollywood/Europe), Muslim countries and Uzbekistan.
- Filming will be directed by well-experienced (maybe from Hollywood) director and Uzbek team in partnership. There is a discussion and expression of interest with Phillipe Tulio, the young director and script writer, who is willing to join the project and support via his network of Hollywood professionals.
- Marketing of the film is planned to be run in collaboration with one of the biggest international production companies (‘EuroCorp’, Luc Besson’s production company/ Warner Brothers and etc) and teasers will be promoted via Mass Media, Social Media and promo events. There is also an expression of interest with marketing specialists from Italy Mauro Lovechio.
raising awareness of the real and noble nature of the Islam among the young generation and non-Muslim society as well as decreasing the level of islamophobia in the world, which contributes to the international peace keeping agenda
spreading the knowledge about the outstanding Islam scholar, such as Imam al Bukhari and his great contribution to providing a true information about the life and narratives of prophet Muhammad s.a.w.
For Partners and sponsors
Return on investment:
- the project is aimed at promoting high level humanitarian values, so that will help to partner/sponsor to be part of the big global social and charity initiative, to position himself as value-caring business/organisation
- the project will have strong marketing campaign behind it, so that the partners or sponsor’s visibility will be promoted,
project is aimed to reach wider audience and targets 3 billion viewers through the agreements with distribution companies (as the topic is disputable and this is projects’s compatible advantage, only the muslim population in the world is more than 1.6 billion (75% is adults) and this number is going up due to the high rate of conversion)
- promotion will go through the high rated mass media, social media advert, film distribution mechanisms, network of international Islamic charity organisations and government network, which helps the sponsors to increase the loyalty